Afaf Benseghir is an associate in the VANDENBULKE’s banking and finance department. She advises clients on various types of domestic and cross-border finance transactions, including cross-border acquisition finance, asset-based lending, corporate-led funding, security arrangements, restructuring and refinancing.
Before joining VANDENBULKE, Afaf worked in the banking and finance department of various law firms including a magic circle based in Luxembourg that she joined in 2019.
- Master’s Degree in Business and Contractual Law – Paris Descartes University, France.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Private Law – Lyon III University, France
- UD Law Degree in American Law – Lyon III University, France.
- UD Law Degree in Italian Law – Lyon III University, France.
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar since 2020.