Expertise Corporate & Transactional Finance
Mail Send an email
Phone +352 26 38 33 50 37
Edouard Musch is an associate of the Firm’s corporate and finance department. Edouard’s practice primarily focuses on advising lenders and borrowers on all aspect of real estate finance transactions. Edouard also advises senior and mezzanine lenders, and loan servicers in providing assistance in distressed situation, enforcement actions and restructuring of non-performing loans and distressed assets. Edouard regularly advises on all issues related to corporate law involving incorporation and setting-up of Luxembourg SPVs, shareholders’ agreements and mergers and acquisitions in cross-border transactions.
Edouard is member of the International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA).
- Bachelor’s Degree in European Law, University of Maastricht, the Netherlands.
- LL.M. Degree in European Corporate and Commercial Law, University of Maastricht, the Netherlands.
- LL.M. Program, European Economic Investment Law, Business law and Foreign Investment Law, University of Saarland, Germany.
- Master’s Degree in Economic Law, University of Brussels, Belgium.
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar since 2018