VANDENBULKE will chair and lead the 7th edition of this thriving seminar on directors’ liability, which will address the critical issues that Luxembourg directors must face in 2021.
The increasing complexity of the regulation environment raises new challenges for directors in terms of risk management, corporate governance or operational liability. The seminar will aim at reviewing all practical considerations that must be taken into account for implementing good corporate governance practices.
– What are the changes for the function of director in 2021?
– How is the remuneration of directors determined? What are the tax issues?
– What are the current developments in terms of civil and criminal liability?
– What is the role of the director of a group of companies?
- Valérie Kopéra, Partner, will chair the Conference and make an extensive, in-depth panorama of the directors’ liability.
- Denis Van den Bulke, Managing Partner, will be sharing insights on the structuring of directors’ compensation package and will appraise the scope of their liability in tax matters.
You will find hereafter the detailed program and the registration formalities. The conference will be held in French.
Clients and friends of the firm may obtain a 15% discount on registration. Please contact us for details.